super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

s'ok

it was funny-ish, well, actually it was kind of one of those stupidfunny things, you know, the kind that are so stupid that they're funny, graphics wise you could do a lot better, and as for style i think that you should move away from naked princesses, for sound you could do better qualitywise, violence was fine, just blowing up the princess was kewl, (there wasnt any interactivity was there now?), as for humor look at the top of my review.

P.S. I ain't trying to discourage you, just improve the quality of your next films.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

great

great u did the teaser. now add a little more. then some more. pretty soon u will have a series goin'. i'd watch ;)

Kirby Game finished Kirby Game finished

hmesdf

greetings from dreamland we would like to inform you that no such technology exists on our star... erm.... planet

no seriously it is a good piece of work that was pokemon u used at the "the end" sign

Armor Games Avalanche Armor Games Avalanche

pretty fun game

Good graphics, nice style, it could have done with some more songs though, but the ppl getting squished noise is cool and funny. the glitch mentioned about the money is true (dont fix it) :)

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

It was pretty damn good

only thing wrong with it is that the sound kinda quit on me there in the beggining

A Chain Reaction Game A Chain Reaction Game

awesome

i got 2 beat that evry1 ha

Insanity Potion Insanity Potion

Totally fitting.

It fits to a T. The intro makes me visualize Singed concocting a new poisonous brew, and the increasing intensity gives one the image of smoke and vapor rising from beakers and test tubes, slowly filling the room. A perfect song for Singed. The only constructive criticism I have to offer would be the "How about a drink." I guess it might make one think of Singed offering a poisoned flask to someone, but when I heard that vocal I immediately thought of Gragas offering some lucky chap one of his fine brews. So constructive criticism: Maybe change the vocal track? If not for that, I'd have given 10/10. Great job.

DeanCutty responds:

Wow, thank you very much!

Drinking Rainbow Cum Drinking Rainbow Cum

Lol

What a strange name for a song... O_o

"Never Let Me Down" "Never Let Me Down"

Dece.

Pretty well put together I'd say. Upbeat and catchy! Although the title may reek of rick roll. (lol) Check out my new stuff, I just got FL Studio 10 and put some new stuff out. back in the day i only had FL 7 Express (bleh)

montehawks responds:

Oh man, never even saw that in the title. Damn you rick rollz!

But otherwise, thank you! I'm very proud of this song, by far my best to date.

I'm checking out your stuff now!